Wednesday 30 November 2011

To Kitsch to Handle

Do you ever get that mixed up feeling when you come across something that is so disgusting and uncool but you're still drawn to it and the more you look at it you realise that for some unexplainable reason you absolutely love it! It makes you cringe slightly but you want it at the same time! That is what kitsch is. 

Kitsch is my (very) secret obsession but although I love weird and wonderful bits and pieces I'm still not brave enough to kitsch-up a whole room. Kitsch is cheap, cluttered, loud, a mix match of randomness and oddities and colourful but it radiates personality, intrigue, interest and stories (how can you not love that?).


I mean what are these and why do I want one so much!!!??


1. Absolutely Beautiful Things 2. Design Sponge 3.Better Decorating Bible 4. Abigail Ahern Poodle Lamps


No comments:

Post a Comment